Creates trust in digital data.
This offers new possibilities for digitizing analogous processes.
The experts of Charm like to assist you!
• Block: a list of transactions recoreded into a ledger over a given period.
• Chain: a hash that links one block mathematically to another.
• Network: a set of computers that contain each a complete record of all transactions in the blockchain.
Where has blockchain added value?
• Determine the requirements.
• Define the goal.
Design the solution.
• Draw a blockchain decision tree
• Make a plan.